I start off every year with high hopes of blogging more, posting more, creating more and doing more. Then I crash and burn about two weeks into the new year and end with the same old ish.
This year will be different. Why? This year I am going to be selfish.
I have spent too many years of my life doing for others while not doing nearly enough for myself. I have intentionally avoided dating, because I have a son at home and don’t want to complicate his life. I play it safe way too often, when sometimes reckless abandon in this right call.
I am going to work at keeping this blog going, and growing. I am probably done podcasting, but you never know.
I have a great life in Las Vegas, and Vegas is a great place to have a life. I want to share my adventures and inspire others.
Here is my Monday so far:
- Dropped my son off at school.
- Went to South Point to get some poker information.
- Bet on a dog race.
- Went to Home Depot for a new over light (I know, that’s lame).
- Went downtown to gather some poker information.
- Had the amazing BBQ brisket sandwich at Binion’s deli
- Took a picture with those tip-hustling bitches on Freemont Street.
That’s a good day. And it’s only 2:15PM. If I can get in a little bit of poker tonight, that would be amazing!
Enjoy your 2020. Be a little selfish. Take your life back.